This is an easy arrangement of Carol of the Bells. There are 5 instrument parts that can be easily switched, shared or adapted for transposing instruments, as well as a score and a piano part that follows both melody and bass to support the ensemble if needed.
- Part 1 in C (flute): Approx. Grade 2
- Part 2 in C (flute): Approx. Grade 2
- Part 3 in Bb (clarinet): Approx. Grade 1
- Part 4 in C (violin): Approx. Grade 2
- Part 4 in C (cello): Approx. Grade 2
- Support piano part
- Click the orange Download button on this resource. You will be taken to the ‘Your Downloads’ page.
- The ‘Your Downloads’ page shows all the resources you have requested on this visit to Music Method.*
- Fill out the form to receive the download(s) by email. That’s it!
* Want more? After clicking Download, you can just go back to the Resources page to browse and add more to your collection of Music Method resources. Don’t worry, your full list of downloads will be waiting for you over on the Your Downloads page.